Wednesday 4 April 2012

Cimorelli - Stronger

 

Cimorelli's brand new cover, "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson, came out earlier today! It is such a great song and the girls do such a sweet job with it. I love how they did this song to help their friend Maria!! :D The song's main message of trying hard and keeping going is really good, but the under message of "thanks to you I'm finally thinking about me" isn't really the best - we, as Christians - shouldn't be focused on ourselves! But I think that that can be over-looked! :) Especially with their added ending "We are not alone" :D Sooo true!! Oh, I love Christian singers!!
And if you feel like it, it has a great music video on youtube you could check out, but I couldn't post it to the blog. :(
Hope ya enjoy it!!
God bless,
☻The Singer ☺

No comments: